We have been involved in control system design, programming, commissioning, and facility start-up for an expansive range of projects.
Focal Automation was established in 2006 to manage the automation needs of several gas plants located in the North West Territories. Over the next 6 years our reputation awarded us several projects from Pearson, Manitoba to Fort Nelson, BC and in between. At that point we began to expand on to larger projects all across Canada, the United States, the middle east, Asia and Africa. We are pleased to confirm that we have a solid, skilled team of automation specialists who have the skill set to complete any project with confidence, assurance and within budget.
We have been involved in control system programming, commissioning, and facility start-up for an expansive range of projects including: Oil/gas production facilities, battery stations, compressor stations, turbo expanders, dehydration systems, SCADA systems, waste water stations, water lift stations, water disposal stations, water softening skids, condensate blending systems, meat processing facilities, upgraders, steam-assisted-gravity-drainage, well-pad measurement, and more.
Our team is a group of committed people, each with a distinct background professionally and personally. We enjoy a host of leisure activities including: snowmobiling, hunting, fishing, camping, woodworking, and paintball.
Our recent projects list:
- KeyLink Pipeline
- South Grand Rapids System (SGR)
- Fort Sask C4 Expansion
- Joffre Ethane Extraction Plan
- Turbine Co-generation and Co-stream
- Gas plant expansion and upgrade
- Diluant Terminal expansion and upgrade
- Wapati River Gas Plant DCS
- Heavy oil steam generation
- Gas plants in Red Earth (x3)
- Condensate blending skid (IQ building)
- Rail loading and optimization
- Rail and truck loading terminal
- Pipeline manifold with IQ
- Compressor and dehy station
- Ethane Extraction Facility
We’re always interested in new projects, big or small. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us regarding your project.
- To design, build, and support products and services that are state of the art while we progressively aim for the highest quality and cost efficiencies
- To maintain our technological edge in the marketplace by pursing advanced training and development of our skills and services
- To satisfy the evolving needs and expectations of current and future clients while honoring all contracts and timelines
- To be a market leader through teamwork, unity, and trust with our clients and by achieving excellence in our field
- Adhere to the highest standards of business integrity and ethics.
- Provide on-going services and value to our customers.
- Acknowledge that the entire team make an important contribution to the success of the Company.
- Provide our team with an appropriate working environment and fair remuneration.
- Carry out our social responsibility by contributing to the well-being of the communities in which we live and work.